Hello lovelies and welcome or welcome back to my blog! In today's post, I want to share some tips for working from home, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic.
I know a lot of you guys may be going through tough times right now and/or know people who are. I really hope you're doing well and that if you're going through a tough time that things get better.
If you're working from home during this time or will be working from home and want to know how you can make the best out of your situation, I recommend reading this post.
These are just my personal recommendations, and I hope you find something that helps you.
1) Have a space that is designated for work. Set up a table, desk, or someplace in your home where you "go to work". This could help you stay focused and make you feel like you're going somewhere.
2) Get dressed up. You don't have to do it every day, but it may help! Just the very act of putting on a little makeup or regular clothes is a great way to make things feel a little normal especially when you may not be able to do the things you normally did before the pandemic such as going to gatherings or restaurants and things.
3) Make yourself meals you enjoy! Working from home means you don't have to eat a turkey sandwich, microwavable, or eat takeout daily. You can take your lunch break to make a nice meal that you actually enjoy.
4) Stand up and move around. Be sure that you take moments to stand up every so often to stretch your legs.
5) Drink water. Because why not? Staying hydrated is important.
6) Tidy up your workspace daily. This will help you stay organized, and it's nice to start the day with a clean workspace.
7) Enjoy it! You don't have a commute, and you get to work from the comfort of a place you know and feel safe in.
8) Communicate. If you work with a team or co-workers, make sure you're keeping them posted on what's going on and that you know what's going on and ask questions when you need clarification.
9) Open the windows. Get a little light or fresh air in.
10) Try to keep a routine. Maybe that's doing a workout after work or journaling in the morning before work. Find something that's special to you that you look forward to doing each day.
As I mentioned in my last post:
Here are some petitions that you can sign in support of the Black lives Matter movement. Here are other ways you can support and help as well.
Don't forget to subscribe to my email list so you never miss a post, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest @rnellecyre, and follow me on YouTube to stay up to date on all my latest content! You can also access my ShopStyle shop here for more of my favorite picks!
Be sure to also comment and chat in the forum so that I know your thoughts and what content you want to see.
Thank you for reading and for your support,
R'Nelle CyRe' XX